NSL Pacific Southwest Chapter
The Naval Submarine League (NSL) is a professional organization for submariners and submarine advocates.
The Pacific Southwest (PACSW) Chapter is one of the ten regional NSL chapters. It has about 500 members, located in Southern CA, Southern NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, KS, CO, and UT.
Luncheon meetings are held monthly at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego, California.
See the “Events” tab at the top of this page for luncheon dates and other details.
New items since last update:
(1) RDML Lindsey (CNRSW) will be our guest speaker for the June 12th NSL Luncheon. Click here for details.
(2) Added photo from the April 7th USD NROTC Award Ceremony on the Gallery page.
(3) The San Diego Submarine Birthday Ball and Old Timers Luncheon dates have been changed to May 12 and May 11, respectively. Click here for the 2018 Sub Ball details and here for very important additional information for NSL members.
(4) Added the US Submarine Force Commander’s Intent document of March 2018 to the Resources page.
(5) There is no NSL Luncheon in May due to new Sub Ball and OTL dates. See Events calendar for all new dates.