NSL Pacific Southwest Chapter
The Naval Submarine League (NSL) is a professional organization for submariners and submarine advocates.
The Pacific Southwest (PACSW) Chapter is one of the ten regional NSL chapters. It has about 500 members, located in Southern CA, Southern NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, KS, CO, and UT.
Luncheon meetings are held monthly at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego, California.
See the “Events” tab at the top of this page for luncheon dates and other details.
New items since last update:
(1) Guest speaker for next luncheon on 10/10/2017. See Events page.
(2) Photos from latest NSL PACSW luncheon. See Gallery page.
(3) Calendar of Events: Updated with CSP SOY Luncheon date. Click here to view.
(4) Special Event (with photos): Tour of North Island Helicopter Operations at HSM-41, including flight simulator time.
(5) Undersea Rescue Command tour photos: With other links on the Gallery page.