(Click pictures and links below to view)
- November NSL Luncheon regarding the Medal of Honor Museum.
- Our chapter’s annual “Year-in-Review” presentation (3 min) for the November 2017 NSL Symposium.
- September NSL Luncheon with CAPT Joseph Buzzella, USCG, Captain of the Port of SD and Southwest US Sector Commander (Photos by CSS-11 Assistant PAO, MC1 Gutridge)
- HSM-41 Tour. Eighteen NSLPACSW chapter members and guests attended a tour of HSM-41 on August 25, 2107. The tour began with a very professional command capabilities briefing and was followed by opportunities for all to “fly” an SH-60 in the simulator trainer. The day was concluded with a hot wash-up at the North Island I-Bar.
- PACSW Chapter members tour of the Undersea Rescue Command (URC)
- Jimmy Carter signs poster for 2017 San Diego Submarine Birthday:
- January 2017 COMSUBPAC Sailor of the Year Luncheon:
- Bookends: ADM Rickover’s First and Last Interviewees
- May 2016 “Presidential Facts & Figures” Presentation by Dr. Richard Lederer
- March 2016 NSL Luncheon with CSS-11 Command Master Chief
- VADM Nicholson Receives “Distinguished Submariner” Award:
- “Mystery Submarine” Off San Diego Coast
- NSL Tour of USS North Carolina (SSN-777)
- March 2015 NSL Luncheon with Steve Breen
- February 2015 NSL Luncheon with COMSEVENTHFLT
- Arctic Sub Lab Brief at the November 2014 NSL Luncheon
- CO Roundtable Panel
- RIMPAC 2014 Video — from the September 2014 NSL Luncheon brief
by RADM John Jolliffe (Deputy COMTHIRDFLT)