1. NSL PACSW Chapter By-Laws (Revised 8/25/2015): Click here to see the PDF version.
2. “A Century of Submarines in San Diego” (1910-2014): The first submarine school in Coronado, predating SUBSCOL New London; the only submarine the U.S. lost during its years in WW I; the first launch of a weapon in anger by a U.S. submarine since WW II. Curious about these San Diego connections, and how the area influenced submarine operations and development? Click here to find out more about this 112 page “Mains’l Haul” historical research periodical, published by the Maritime Museum of San Diego with assistance by members of the Naval Submarine League Pacific Southwest Chapter. Comments and corrections are welcome (submit here).
4. “60 Years of Marine Nuclear Power” (1955-2015): Our member Pete Lobner has compiled an extensive history of the nuclear power program, recently presented to the Lyncean Group of San Diego, and available for reading online at their website and its 5 associated PDF files ( Introduction | USA | Russia | UK, France, and Others | Arctic Operations ).
5. U. S. Navy COLUMBIA Class Submarine (8/18/2016 report).
6. Membership Initiatives Video — NSL PACSW Chapter (10/26/2016).